For up to date information on what COVID-19 measures we have put into place to ensure our customers safety, please see further detail below:
- Masks can be worn if the players choose to.
- All staff have qualified as COVID-19 Safety Officers (including certificates).
- Reception has been remodelled to allow for better spacing.
- All groups will not be permitted to enter the building until they are all present.
- All players must sanitise their hands immediately when they enter the premises.
- Gloves are available on request.
- We have extended times in between games to allow for a deeper clean of facilities and rooms.
- We are wiping down all surfaces in the rooms between games with antibacterial wipes.
- All difficult to wipe surfaces are sprayed with antibacterial sprays regularly.
- Should we become closed due to COVID you will be contacted to reschedule your booking.
- We are not currently affected by any capacity rules, all rooms can be full capacity.
If you test positive to COVID you can reschedule your booking, please contact us as soon as you know.
Thank you for helping to keep WA safe, we look forward to welcoming you at Escape Hunt Fremantle, if you have any questions in the meantime please contact us at [email protected].