Following the recent closure that took place due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are now excited to announce our re-opening whilst working under a WA Health Department Covid-19 Safety Plan.
For information on what measures we have put into place to ensure our customers safety, please see further detail below:
- All staff have qualified as COVID-19 Safety Officers (including certificates).
- Reception has been remodelled to allow for better spacing.
- All groups will not be permitted to enter the building until they are all present.
- All players must sanitise their hands immediately when they enter the premises.
- Players will be taken swiftly into the game room.
- Players will be advised to take all belongings into the room.
- Gloves are available and will be offered to all players.
- All players must complete their details including email and mobile number.
- We have extended times in between games to allow for a deeper clean of facilities and rooms.
- We are wiping down all surfaces in the rooms between games with antibacterial wipes.
- All difficult to wipe surfaces are sprayed with antibacterial sprays regularly.
- Games will not be allowed to run over time and if guests are late this will unfortunately be deducted from your game time.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Escape Hunt Perth soon, if you have any questions in the meantime please contact us at [email protected].