To comply with the latest government measures, and in the interest of the health and safety of our staff, our customers and the wider community, Escape Hunt Adelaide will be implementing some new procedures. We ask that you please follow all instructions given to you by our COVID Marshals.
- Extended break between games to minimise cross-over of customers
- Reduced seating with at least 1.5m between groups whilst in the lounge
- As always, games are a private experience and therefore will only enter the room with their own group.
- Game Masters will be providing briefings from a distance, and as always, remain outside the game room to monitor games.
- Hand sanitiser will be available upon entry, and will be required to be used before and after entering the game rooms. It can be made available inside the game room if requested.
- Hand-washing facilities are also available
- Extended breaks between games to allow for full and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the game rooms after every game.
- High-touch items that are unable to be sanitised such as clothing, costumes etc have been removed.
- Gloves are available upon request
- We advise that we are now a cash-free venue and require touch-payments only.
- All team members have undertaken COVID-19 Infection Control training.
- Staff are instructed not to attend work if feeling unwell.
- Customers are instructed not to attend their booking if feeling unwell. Please refer to the booking terms and conditions. We can reschedule your booking with 24 hours notice.
- Customers are required to confirm upon booking that they will adhere to all COVID-19 related procedures and will not attend their booking if a member of their party is unwell.
- Customers will be required to use the COVID-Safe Check-in app upon arrival in addition to the Escape Hunt waiver.
If you have any queries, please contact us via email at [email protected]