Looking for something out of the ordinary? We are recruiting now for a General Manager for our Reading, Kings Walk venue.
Escape Hunt is the largest escape room business in the world and a global leader in experiential entertainment. Since it started in 2013, Escape Hunt has opened nearly 50 locations across 27 countries. Together, these sites are home to 250 of the most exciting escape room games around the world.
Escape Hunt operates its own venues in the UK and through franchise partners in the rest of the world.
We are on the hunt for a team of talented, enthusiastic, people managers whothrive in a busy, fast paced environment and who would love to work in a fast-growing business. General Managers will need to have a strong operational aptitude and the ability to prioritise in a busy customer facing role.
We’re offering an exciting career with real potential to develop your skills and experience, but we will only consider the very best people. You need to tell and show us why we should employ you by writing a cover letter that does just that!
RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT YOU DO
- Lead, monitor and manage a happy and high performing team
- New Business Development – implementation of the marketing plan including up-sells, outreach activities and lead generation
- Deliver an immersive and engaging hospitality experience.
- Manage all aspects of maintenance, health and safety.
STRENGTHS – HOW YOU DO IT
- Organised – Direct people clearly, using time effectively to get things done
- Coaching – Enable others to develop and grow, empowering them to do things themselves
- Business Development – Be creative, be enthusiastic, be determined.
- Fun – Be the kind of boss everyone wants to work for
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this new and exciting role and feel that you’ll bring energy and enthusiasm to the team, apply today by sending your CV with a cover letterto our Head of Operations [email protected]
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 (dependent on experience)
Our job listings aren’t exhaustive and are quite precise. We are happy to be convinced that we need a molecular biologist, a mathematician or an ironworker, just tell us why we need you on our team.