Reporting Relationship: Global Franchise Manager
Escape Hunt is the global leader in escape rooms which is becoming a significant trend at the heart of the leisure and entertainment industry. Through its franchise partners, Escape Hunt operates 250 rooms in 50 cities around the world. Over the year, Escape Hunt will open new owned and operated sites in the UK with approximately 80 rooms. These new sites launched with a brand refresh that has now been rolled out across the growing network of 40+ franchises.
Experiential entertainment and leisure activities have been evolving over recent years: the explosion in breakout or escape room games being one of the most recent and significant developments. Escape Hunt operates in an increasingly competitive, but fragmented market with relatively few established players in which the majority of venues are run by small local operators. With growing awareness and demand and an almost unlimited customer base spanning families, students, young professionals and corporates, the potential for a professionally run, well-capitalised global organisation is significant. In May 2017, Escape Hunt became the first “escape room” company to list on the London Stock Exchange, marking the growing popularity of this leisure activity among consumers and businesses.
Escape Hunt has built a strong leadership team and with new owned & operated businesses recently launched in the UK, it has now identified the need to upscale its resource across B2B, B2C and Franchise Marketing to support the drive for growth.
We’re looking for a Digital Product Manager with the experience to support an ever-evolving global eCommerce website.
As an online specialist, you will be responsible for building, evolving and maintaining website functionality across our O&O and franchise websites.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate and driven, with strong digital, website and project management experience to join our tight-knit team.
If you are interested in working for a fast paced and scaling company, with an international presence, then this could be the opportunity for you. We’re looking for people as excited as we are to make their mark on a new entertainment company.
This role feeds into the Global Franchise Manager which as a team you will support the UK business and global franchisees in the development of their digital/online goals, strategies and tactics.
- Support Global Franchise Manager in cross departmental prioritisation
- Support with the roll-out of global centralised website strategy and development
- Write and coordinate feedback on business cases for updates to websites
- Manage web development agency on daily basis
- Coordinate multiple projects & stakeholders and update backlog ensuring business objectives are met
- Roll-out all new functionality across global network
- Responsible for UX implementation and QA alongside development team
- Problem solve urgent issues/bugs (including frontend and payment issues)
- Implement SEO related changes within the CMS, including technical fixes, new developments and general auditing
- Manage daily requests from O&O sites and franchisees (bugs/new functionality)
- Support with special projects including new product ideation and rollout
- Setup of new franchise websites (including Google Analytics, booking engine, reservation platform, etc)
- Be a touchpoint for knowledge sharing between O&O and franchise learnings
- Based off data insights, provide proactive solutions to improve the customer experience (Google Suite/HotJar)
- Work with agency to improve data and conversion tracking
- Setup dashboards to understand global site performance and provide insights
To be considered for this role:
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with development teams, product management and data analytics
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS), Google Suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console) and Hotjar.
- Analytical thinking with a strong commercial acumen
- Be confident in presenting findings to key stakeholders
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation and implementation strategies
- Understanding of SEO best practice and implementation
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills amongst shifting priorities
- Ability to cope well under pressure and coordinate many tasks at once
- A diplomatic and collaborative approach in developing and maintaining effective working relationships
Nice to haves:
- Degree or similar in IT, digital business or web development
- Experience with WooCommerce, Google Data studio and HubSpot
- Experience in HTML/CSS/SQL coding
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal development, on-the-job training and mentoring
If you are interested in this role please apply now by sending your CV with a covering letter, detailing your suitability for this role.