ARE YOU READY TO ESCAPE HUNT?
Before we get you playing, we just need to take a few details and sort out the Ts & Cs.
Escape Hunt Terms & Conditions of Play
The Patron acknowledges and agrees as follows.
- I am over the age of 18 years or if under 18, I am accompanied by a parent or guardian that is over 18.
- I have read and fully understand the rules of Escape Hunt, and I agree to abide by those rules during my participation.
- Escape Hunt will ensure the games are managed and operated with due care and skill and that the equipment and materials used are for the purpose for which they are supplied. I agree to use the services and materials and participate in the said games entirely at my own risk as I find and with prior knowledge of the dangers.
- I agree to indemnify Escape Hunt against all actions proceedings, claims, demands, cost and expenses in respect of or any way arising out of my negligence or my failure to abide by the rules of Escape Hunt gameplay.
- I am aware that participation in Escape Hunt may require physical exertion and result in injury.
- I acknowledge a risk of loss or damage to my clothing and personal property. Escape Hunt shall not be responsible for such loss or damage.
- I accept liability for the cost of any damage to the venue caused by me as a participant.
- I acknowledge that there is a requirement before play to bring to the attention of Escape Hunt staff any impairments or disabilities physical and psychological or otherwise that I have.
- My exertion of the participation in games at Escape Hunt will be appropriate to my fitness level. If unsure of safe exertion level for my fitness level, I will not participate in games.
- In the event of injury, Escape Hunt reserves the right to call an ambulance on your behalf, at your cost.
- I agree to pay applicable gameplay charges I incur whilst attending the venue.
- I agree to allow Escape Hunt and its affiliates to contact me regarding promotional offers and that my picture be used on the Escape Hunt Facebook page.
- Escape Hunt retains the right to withdraw permission to the participant to continue in the game at any time.
INDEMNITY TO LNP Enterprise Pty Ltd ABN 35 659 504 698 trading as Escape Hunt Melbourne
In consideration of my participation, I agree to indemnify Escape Hunt in the following manner:
- Participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility and agree to hold harmless Escape Hunt with respect to any injury of damage suffered by me or caused by me to any other person where arising from any negligence on the part of any servant or agent of Escape Hunt or from any other cause.
- I accept the venue as it stands with all or any defects hidden or exposed;
- I hereby indemnify and shall keep indemnified Escape Hunt, its servants, agents, officials against any action of claims which may be made on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of my death or any injury, loss, damage cause by my equipment where caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other manner whatsoever.
- Patrons must strictly observe all safety signage and instructions.
- No phones, cameras or dangerous objects such as knives, lighters or matches are permitted into the playing areas.