We are looking to hire additional “Gamemasters” to fulfil our much needed roles as we are growing!
1) Provide briefing to customer teams before the experience
2) Monitor and assist customers to search for clues and solve puzzles during the experience as required.
3) Provide refreshments, photograph opportunities and general advice ⁄ feedback after the experience.
4) Resolve any customer issues – Answer emails ⁄ phone queries and enter bookings into the system.
5) Assist with promotions, leaflets and other marketing as required.
We are seeking the best and most engaging Gamemasters – if you are a motivated individual with great customer service skills and a passion for people, then we want to hear from you today!
Successful applicant features:
1) Enthusiastic, engaging and keen to provide customers with a great experience. The ideal candidate should have previous front facing customer service experience.
2) Strong verbal communication skills, able to adapt well to difficult situations ⁄ customers and resolve issues in an empathetic and professional manner.
3) Fluent spoken and written English – ability to speak other languages a plus.
4) Have good attention to detail, able to think on your feet, self-directed and a good team player.
5) Good computer skills (booking systems, websites, Facebook etc)
What’s On Offer
• Casual ⁄ sociable roster around hours of 9:30am –10pm seven days a week
• Competitive hourly rate
• Immediate start with 3 month probation period
• Full training will be provided with the opportunity in future for a manager position
Who we’re looking for
• Young high school⁄university⁄TAFE students looking for a unique and enjoyable casual job around school⁄uni hours. The less generic your cover letter, the more likely we’ll consider you!
• Someone with flexible working hours especially on weekends.
• No travelers!
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Best of luck, candidate!