Escape Hunt is a well established escape room in the heart of West End and we have welcomed tens of thousands of people through our doors over the last several years. We’re serious about fun, warmly connecting with our guests and delivering the best experience. We’re in need of enthusiastic, engaging and attentive individuals – that’s where you come in.
Our search for talent has taken us beyond the leisure industry into the fields of health & wellbeing, arts, food & beverage, law and even go-karting. The point we’re trying to make is that wherever you come from, if you possess the right attitude and aptitude, we’re interested.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, conscientious and engaging to help us deliver the best escape game experience possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT YOU DO
- Deliver world class service and hospitality from the second a customer makes contact to the moment they leave.
- Game master escape rooms with flair and precision for a wide range of customers – from kids to corporate groups and everyone in between.
- Manage and maintain our games to stay in tip-top shape.
- Respond to enquiries over phone and email, make bookings, take payments and all those things that make an escape room run smoothly.
- Cleaning – we pride ourselves on immaculate facilities and it’s all our jobs to keep these standards 5 star.
- Multi-task and work quickly.
- Get involved with marketing, spreading the word about our unique and exciting experience.
STRENGTHS – HOW YOU DO IT
- Cool head – Sometimes things are chill, sometimes things are busy, but keeping on top of it and delivering excellent service is always key.
- Rapport – Easily connect with customers and engage with them about the experience.
- Logical – You have to love solving problems – there may be a few!
- Fun – Let’s face it, escape rooms are fun so our workplace should reflect that.
- Personality – We love when you bring your own flair and personality
WHAT WE OFFER
- Casual roster 7 days a week with hours falling between 8:30am – 11:00pm.
- 10-20 hours a week depending on your availability and time of year (holidays are always busy!)
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fun company.
- In depth training with dedicated training shifts, transitioning into on the job training.
If you believe that you are the right candidate and feel that you’ll bring energy and enthusiasm to the team, apply today by sending your CV with a cover letter to Paul at [email protected]. Bonus points if you include a space fact (space is Paul’s favourite thing!)
Our job listings aren’t exhaustive. We are happy to be convinced that we need a high school graduate, drama student, a mathematician or a sports star, just tell us why we need you on our team.