Never heard of us? That’s fine, we aren’t offended! We haven’t heard of you either – let’s change that.
Escape Hunt is well established on the global escape room stage and have venues all around the world. Players have racked up over 25 million hours of gameplay in Escape Hunt rooms and we are now expanding The Escape Hunt Experience in the UK. To do that we are need a team of talented, enthusiastic and creative individuals and that’s where you come in.
Our search for talent so far has taken us beyond the leisure industry and into the fields of health & wellbeing, finance, food & beverage, hospitality, law and even go-karting. The point we’re trying to make is, if you possess the right attitude and aptitude – we are interested. We’re simply after talented people with original ideas and the passion to realise them.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, passionate and engaging to help us deliver the best live escape game experience possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT YOU DO
- Deliver professional and exceptional customer service
- Engage with customers before they step into the room, delivering the pre-game briefing
- Provide help to the players inside the room with subtle and timely clues if needed. This is done either remotely via CCTV or in person as an “in-game character”
- Once they’ve escaped (or failed to escape!) finish their experience with a personalised debrief
- Get involved with marketing, spreading the word about our unique and exciting experience
STRENGTHS – HOW YOU DO IT
- Cool head – You’re always working against the clock but excellent service is always key.
- Rapport – Easily connect with customers and engage with them about the experience.
- Logical – You have to love solving problems – there may be a few!
- Fun – Let’s face it escape rooms are fun so our workplace should reflect that.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fun company.
- Fully bespoke and in depth on the job training.
- Career development opportunities.
- Highly Competitive pay.
Pay: £8.50 an hour
Applicants must be able to work weekends and evenings. All applicants must submit a cover letter as well as their CV to explain why they want to work for us!