Terms & Conditions
BGP Entertainment Belgium SARL | BE 0565.986.882
Using our website and playing our games requires acceptance of the following:
1. GENERAL 1.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to cause you any loss of rights or inconvenience. 1.2. The game is designed for a team of 2-5 people per room. You have the room to yourselves and are not joining a group. 1.3 The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of The Escape Hunt Experience. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of The Escape Hunt Experience and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant owner’s rights. 1.4. These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by Belgium law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgium courts. 1.5. All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions. 1.6. We may link to 3rd party websites and we cannot accept any responsibility for this and you use them at your own risk. 1.7. The Escape Hunt Experience collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected. 1.8. Due to the nature of the game no photos or recordings can be taken inside the room whatsoever. 1.9. The Escape Hunt Experience expects our visitors and customers not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public. 1.10. The Escape Hunt Experience may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone. 1.11. The Escape Hunt Experience is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items. 1.12. While you are on our premises, you must follow our rules and regulations, adopt proper standards of behavior, and cooperate with our employees at all times. 1.13. The Escape Hunt Experience does not tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
2. ESCAPE HUNT WEBSITE 2.1. The website http://escapehunt.com/brussels is owned and operated by The Escape Hunt Experience. The company holds the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. 2.2. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Escape Hunt website and should be read carefully before any use. 2.3. The Escape Hunt Experience does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website. 2.4. The Escape Hunt Experience website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website. 2.5. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of The Escape Hunt Experience website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable. 2.6. You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. The Escape Hunt Experience will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment and debit / credit card information though Escape Hunt shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information. 2.7. Escape Hunt shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
3. BOOKINGS 3.1. The only language available for the conclusion of a booking contract online is English. 3.2. Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game. 3.3. It is your responsibility to check that any Games issued to you are accurate. 3.4. Any purchase of a Game is only valid when processed by Escape Hunt. 3.5. We do not allow transfer of games to another party. You need to contact us under special circumstances. 3.6. Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game. 3.7. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to Escape Hunt that all details supplied by you are true and accurate. 3.8. You receive the confirmation of your booking via email only. The Escape Hunt Experience will not send further confirmation via post or text message. 3.9. Online bookings can be made only a set number of days in advance. For more advanced booking, please contact The Escape Hunt Experience via email or phone. 3.10. A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is 15 minutes or more late. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable. 3.11. All bookings are final as this is a LIVE game. No changes, cancellations or reschedules are allowed. In the unlikely event we can offer a re-schedule or other service, an administration fee will be charged. You will be notified of this at the time we agree to provide this service. 3.12. Force Majeure. The Escape Hunt Experience is not liable for any delays or obstructions causing delay to your arrival whether caused by bad weather, strikes, protests, floods, traffic jams, civil unrest or any other reason. It is your sole responsibility to arrive on time according to your booking.
4. PRICE & PAYMENT 4.1. The price (with appropriate VAT) of a game per person is stated on The Escape Hunt Experience website in the Booking section. 4.2. The price is set according to the number of people in a room (2-5 persons) and to the day of the week. 4.3. Bookings can be made online on The Escape Hunt Experience website, via phone, email or in person at the branch. 4.4. Any major credit or debit card and also PayPal account is accepted to make payment. 4.5. Full payment is required at the time of booking or can be made at time of visit but a credit card will be needed to guarantee. 4.6. Escape Hunt is a live event so once the booking is confirmed refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted. 4.7. If less people attend the game than are booked, the price difference will not be reimbursed. 4.8. If more people attend the game than are booked (up to 5 persons a room) the extra can be paid in cash upon arrival at the game. 4.9. Admin charges are payable for changes to bookings. EUR 15,00€ for any change.
5. CONTACT If you need to contact The Escape Hunt Experience you can do so using any of the following methods:
6. SAFETY & ENJOYMENT 6.1. Each The Escape Hunt Experience player will be instructed before their game by their assigned Game Master. After learning the rules of the game, each player will participate in the game at their own risk. Also, The Escape Hunt Experience is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by game room misuse or not following the rules described before the game. 6.2. If you are late by more than 15 minutes of the original time of your booking, the reservation becomes a no-show automatically and you won’t be able to start your game. To re-book another slot must be of your own expenses and according to current availability. 6.3. People under influence of alcohol or on non-prescribed drugs might be turned away and the game becomes a no-show. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who is unfit, abusive or unsuitable in any way at the sole discretion of the owners and staff of Escape Hunt. 6.4. Drinks and food may not be brought into the reception or Game Rooms. 6.5. To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker and might be asked to confirm phone number and email address as well as show ID and credit card. 6.6. For safety reasons, children under 7 years of age are not permitted to enter the reception or game rooms. Any children under 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times. 6.7. The Escape Hunt Experience has limited waiting areas and so early arrivals will be asked to return at the correct time. 6.8 The Escape Hunt Experience recommends customers to wear comfortable clothing for the game.
7. COPYRIGHT & CONFIDENTIALITY 7.1 All names, designs and slogans used on the website, in any marketing and at the premises are the copyright of Escape Hunt Co. Ltd and its owners. No use or reproduction of any kind is allowed. 7.1 All players at Escape Hunt by making a booking agree to undertake not to discuss, divulge or circulate any information regarding the content of the games or any other proprietary information. By playing the games, all players agree not to pass on this information or they will render themselves liable to prosecution under breach of confidentiality rules.