Looking for something out of the ordinary? We are recruiting now for a Games Masters for our Reading, Kings Walk venue.
Escape Hunt is the largest escape room business in the world and a global leader in experiential entertainment. Since it started in 2013, Escape Hunt has opened nearly 50 locations across 27 countries. Together, these sites are home to 250 of the most exciting escape room games around the world.
Escape Hunt operates its own venues in the UK and through franchise partners in the rest of the world.
We are on the hunt for a team of talented, enthusiastic, ‘people’ people whothrive in a busy, fast paced environment and who would love to work in an expanding business. Games Master will need to have amazing people skills, a passion for customer service and the ability to unlock excitement.
We’re offering an exciting career with real potential to develop your skills and experience, but we will only consider the very best people. You need to tell and show us why we should employ you by writing a cover letter that does just that!
RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT YOU DO
- Engage with customers before they step into the room, delivering the pre-game briefing
- Provide help to the players inside the room with subtle and timely clues if needed. This is done either remotely via CCTV or in person as an “in-game character”
- Once they’ve escaped (or failed to escape!) finish their experience with a personalised debrief
- Get involved with marketing, spreading the word about our unique and exciting experience
- Maintenance and upkeep of the games rooms and venue
STRENGTHS – HOW YOU DO IT
- Cool head – You’re always working against the clock but excellent service is always key.
- Rapport – Easily connect with customers and engage with them about the experience.
- Logical – You have to love solving problems – there may be a few!
- Fun – Let’s face it escape rooms are fun so our workplace should reflect that.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fun company.
- Fully bespoke and in depth on the job training.
- Career development opportunities.
- Highly Competitive pay.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this new and exciting role and feel that you’ll bring energy and enthusiasm to the team, apply today by sending your CV with a cover letter to Tom at [email protected]
Pay: £8.50 an hour
Our job listings aren’t exhaustive and are quite precise. We are happy to be convinced that we need a molecular biologist, a mathematician or an ironworker, just tell us why we need you on our team.