Escape Hunt is well established on the global escape room stage with venues all around the world. Players have racked up over 25 million hours of gameplay in Escape Hunt rooms and building on this international success we’re now launching The Escape Hunt Experience in the UK. To do that we need a team of talented, enthusiastic and creative individuals.
Our search for talent has taken us beyond the leisure industry and into health & wellbeing, finance, food & beverage, hospitality, law and even go-karting. We’re looking for talented people with original ideas and the passion to realise them. The point is, if you’ve got the right attitude and aptitude then we’re interested, regardless of your background.
Right now we’re looking for someone who can build an amazing team, energise them to do incredible things and support them to deliver the best live escape game experience possible. That’s where you come in.
We’re offering an exciting career with real potential to develop your skills and experience, but be warned, we only want the best. The first step is to send us your CV with a covering letter that explains why you’re the person we need.
RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead, monitor and manage a happy and high performing team
- Initiate and drive sales, as well as leading marketing and community initiatives to build a thriving business
- Deliver an immersive and engaging hospitality experience
- Manage all aspects of maintenance, health and safety
STRENGTHS – WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- An organised approach that enables you to direct people effectively and use time well to get things done
- The ability to coach and help other to develop and grow, empowering them to do things themselves
- Good communication skills to help them excel
- A fun attitude that makes you the boss everyone wants to work for
PACKAGE – WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fun company
- Fully bespoke and in depth on the job training
- Career development opportunities
- Highly Competitive pay
If you think you’re the right candidate for this new and exciting role with the energy and enthusiasm to motivate a team, apply today by sending us your CV and a cover letter explaining why we need you on our team. Remember, background is far less important than attitude. We’re happy to be convinced we need a molecular biologist, a mathematician or an ironworker, so go ahead and convince us.
Pay: £25,000 annual salary + performance based bonus