|[Using our website requires acceptance of the following:
THE ESCAPE HUNT EXPERIENCE WEBSITE
1. The website www.escapehunt.com is owned and operated by Escape Hunt Operations Ltd, t/a “The Escape Hunt Experience”. The company holds the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
2. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Escape Hunt website and should be read carefully before any use.
3. The Escape Hunt Experience does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
4. The Escape Hunt Experience website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
5. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the The Escape Hunt Experience website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
6. You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. The Escape Hunt Experience will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment and debit / credit card information though Escape Hunt shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
7. Escape Hunt shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
COPYRIGHT & CONFIDENTIALITY
8. All names, designs and slogans used on the website, in any marketing and at the premises are the copyright of Escape Hunt Operations Ltd and its owners. No use or reproduction of any kind is allowed.
9. All players at Escape Hunt by making a booking agree to undertake not to discuss, divulge or circulate any information regarding the content of the games or any other proprietary information. By playing the games, all players agree not to pass on this information or they will render themselves liable to prosecution under breach of confidentiality rules.
1. The only languages available to close an online booking contract are English, Spanish and Catalan.
2. Only the person(s) who are at least 18 years old are allowed to book a Game.
3. It is your responsibility to verify that the Games issued to you are accurate.
4. Any purchase of a Game is only valid when processed by Escape Hunt.
5. Games may not be transferred to a third party. It is necessary to contact us in special circumstances.
6. Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or as a prize. If a game is transferred or resold in violation of this condition, the Game owner or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be denied entry to the game.
7. You are solely responsible for entering your details correctly on the online booking form. By submitting a booking form you guarantee to Escape Hunt that all details provided by you are true and accurate.
8. You will receive confirmation of your booking only by email. Escape Hunt will not send an additional confirmation via mail or text message.
9. Online reservations can only be made a certain number of days in advance. For more advanced reservations, please contact Escape Hunt by email or phone.
10. The reservation becomes void and the ticket will be refused if the equipment arrives 30 minutes or later. In such a situation, the money is non-refundable and the booking cannot be changed.
11. All reservations are final, as this is a LIVE game. No changes, cancellations or rescheduling are allowed. In the unlikely event that we are able to offer a new schedule or other service, you will be charged an administration fee. You will be notified of this at the time we agree to provide this service.
12. Force Majeure. Escape Hunt is not responsible for delays or obstructions that cause delay in your arrival whether caused by bad weather, strikes, protests, flooding, traffic jams, civil disturbance or any other reason. It is your sole responsibility to arrive on time according to your reservation.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The price (including VAT) of a game per person is stated on the Escape Hunt website in the booking section.
2. The price is set according to the number of persons in a room (2 – 6 persons) and for the day of the week.
3. Reservations can be made online on the Escape Hunt website, via telephone, email or in person at the branch.
4. Any credit or debit card or cash is accepted for payment.
5. Full payment is required at the time of booking or can be made at the time of the visit, but a credit card will be required to guarantee.
6. Escape Hunt is a live event so no refunds, cancellations or rescheduling are accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
7. If fewer people attend the game that is booked, no refund will be given for the difference in price.
8. If more people attend the game that is reserved (up to 6 people a room) the extra can be paid in cash when arriving at the game.
9. Administration costs are payable for changes to bookings. 20 for any changes.
If you need to contact Escape Hunt you can do so using any of the following methods:
– Email: [email protected]
– Telephone: +34 93 461 82 22
– Address: C. Nàpols, 255 bis, 08025, Barcelona.
SECURITY AND ENJOYMENT
1. Each player of Escape Hunt will be instructed before the game by their assigned Game Master. After learning the rules of the game, each player will participate in the game at their own risk. In addition, Escape Hunt is not responsible for damages (personal or equipment) caused by misuse of the game room or by not following the rules described before the game.
2. If you are more than 30 minutes late from the original time of your booking, it becomes a void booking automatically and you will not be able to start your game. To rebook another time must be at your own expense and according to current availability.
3. Persons under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs may be refused and the game becomes void. We reserve the right to deny entry to any person who is unfit, abusive or unsuitable in any way at the sole discretion of the owners and staff of Escape Hunt.
4. Food and beverages may not be brought into the reception or game rooms.
5. To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker and you may be asked to confirm the phone number and email address, as well as prove identification and credit card.
6. For security reasons, children under 7 years of age are not allowed to enter the game rooms. Any child under 14 years of age must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times.