To win freedom, the mind must be sharper than the sword
REMOTE ESCAPE ROOM
Step into ancient Japan, where the imperial emperor has ordered you, his most trusted samurai warriors, to defeat the evil warlord Tanaka Masamune.
But be warned, Tanaka is no ordinary enemy; he is protected by a powerful curse that makes him invincible to even the strongest warrior. The only way to beat him is to steal the magic stone from the handle of his sword – but first you must escape from the dungeon his henchmen have thrown you into.
You have one hour to break free and complete your mission; any longer and you pay – with a fate worse than death.
In this remote escape room come together with your friends, families and colleagues via Zoom and play from your own home. Take control of a real-life expert Games Master, guide them around the physical room, find hidden clues, solve puzzles and battle to escape before time runs out.
What you need
- Desktop/laptop device (phones/tablets can be used, but not recommended due to screen size)
- Download Zoom software here
- Internet connection
- Notepad/pen to make note of the room surroundings
How to play
- Login to your private Zoom session
- Your expert Escape Hunt Games Master will brief you on your game
- Give your Games Master instructions of where to look and how to interact with the props
- How many 1 – 6
- How long 60 minutes
- How old PG (8+)
- How much 1-4 players for £80
5-6 players for £120