1. The promoter is: Escape Hunt Group Limited whose registered office is at 3 Pear Pl, Lambeth, London SE1 8BT.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Escape Hunt Group Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/EscapeHuntLeeds/ and the competition will be hosted on Facebook.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be at 23.59 on 28th October 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Facebook users must like the post to be in with a chance of winning the prize described below.
10. There is one prize available. The prize is as follows: One free game session of any game excluding Worlds Collide, for one team of between 2 and 6 people at Escape Hunt Leeds. This is valid until the 21st October 2020.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability.
14. One winner will be chosen at random and they will be announced via a public post on Facebook within 4 days of the closing date. If possible, we may also contact the winner via a Facebook private message to notify them. If the winner does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winners how to claim their prize.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.
19. Escape Hunt Group Limited’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.