Paris is the capital city and certainly the most popular city of France. Paris is the city of fashion leaders, as there are various popular and well-known fashion clothing brands like Dior and Chanel. There are also well-known fashion designers such as Karl Lagerfeld, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Christophe Josse and Christian Lacroix. In addition to being the birthplace of the L’Oréal cosmetics brand, it is also the birthplace of three other world-class labels: Louis Vuitton, Hermés and Cartier.In addition, Paris is filled with many attractions. There are 10 landmarks that tourists should never miss when in Paris.
1. Eiffel Tower or La tour Eiffel
2. Notre Dame Cathedral or Notre Dame de Paris
3. Seine River or La Seine à Paris
4. Champs-Élysées & Arc de Triomphe
5. Louvre Museum or Musée du Louvre
6. Palais Garnier
7. Sacré-Cœur Basilica or Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
8. Luxembourg Palace or Palais du Luxembourg
9. Orsay Museum or Musée d’Orsay
10. Sainte Chapelle
After shopping and traveling, relax and enjoy some fun and games with the family at The Escape Hunt Experience Paris.